WFP country offices that already have a Country Strategic Plan (CSP) use the updated Integrated Road Map Field Level Agreement template and budget.
Read more about WFP’s Integrated Road Map and its Country Strategy Plans: WFP Country Strategic Plans - A Guide for NGOs.
The general conditions and all annexes constitute a Field Level Agreement between WFP and the NGO partner.
Four sets of Special Conditions are provided to regulate activities related to different tools or modalities of assistance:
- Annex 1-A: Special conditions for food distribution and related activities (English I French I Spanish I Arabic)
- Annex 1-B: Special conditions for cash distribution activities (English I French I Spanish I Arabic)
- Annex 1C: Special conditions for vouchers monetization activities(English I French I Spanish I Arabic)
- Annex 1D: Special conditions for implementation and monitoring of cash and vouchers activities (English I French I Spanish I Arabic)
The revised FLA budget template has been introduced in March 2017 on the basis of the new cost structure under the Country Portfolio Budget. It is used to calculate payments to NGO partners as part of a Field Level Agreement.
- FLA Budget Template (English I French I Spanish I Arabic I Portuguese)
- Guidance note on the FLA Budget (English | Spanish | French)